ISDB-T modulator (CMS0045)
v8.1: June, 2022
v8.0: September, 2021
- Interleaver Xilinx optimisations.
v7.8: March, 2018
- Testbench and Quartus QOR updates.
v7.6: March, 2018
- Added EWBS and AUX channel.
v7.5: March, 2018
- BTS and SFN tracking updates.
v7.2: December, 2017
v7.1: December, 2017
- Added option to increase the frequency offset resolution.
v7.0: June, 2016
- Updated modelsim libraries.
v6.9: June, 2016
- Added SFN tracking error status register.
v6.7: May, 2016
v6.6: April, 2016
v6.5: December, 2015
- Added fixed IBEQ gain option.
v6.3: November, 2015
- PCR Correction and NULL packet removal updates.
v6.1: October, 2015
- Corrected SFN TMCC startup polarity.
v5.9: October, 2015
- BTS decode and SFN tracking updates.
v5.7: August, 2015
v5.5: July, 2015
- Added CycloneV support.
- SFN acquistion updates.
v5.4: June, 2015
v5.2: May, 2015
- Corrected megacore wrapper for a baseband only output configuration.
v5.1: May, 2015
- Added TMCC next propagation.
v5.0: March, 2015
v4.9: January, 2015
- Added optional local SFN delay setting.
v4.8: December, 2014
v4.5: July, 2014
- Quartus internal RAM QoR updates.
v4.4: July, 2014
- Added BTS configuration change IRQ.
v4.3: June, 2014
- Documentation and QoR updates.
v4.2: April, 2014
- Increased buffering for internal RAM operation.
v4.0: April, 2014
- Tied-off some QSYS generation ports.
v3.9: February, 2014
- Added optional CPU-free configuration.
v3.8: January, 2014
- Added DAC output test mode register.
v3.7: January, 2014
- Corrected an issue when internal RAM is used for interleaver storage.
v3.4: November, 2013
- Improved PCR correction algorithm in non-BTS mode.
- Added packet insertion and PID filtering.
v3.1: June, 2013
- Updated SFN tracking bandwidth.
- Added quick acquisition mode for SFN.
- Enabled use of TS-rate counters for each layer in BTS mode.
v3.0: April, 2013
- Updated IBEQ table access address map.
v2.9: March, 2013
- Added auxiliary channel support.
- QSYS software driver updates.
v2.8: February, 2013
- SFN extraction and tracking updates.